In this instructor-led training, students will learn how to create Adobe Presenter presentations and will cover topics including recording and editing slide narration; publishing locally and to an Adobe Connect server; adding quizzes, animations, links, files, Flash content, and adding Adobe Captivate projects to a presentation; managing presentations; customizing presentations; creating and managing training courses, training curricula, and events. This course also includes optional content for recording a Adobe Captivate demonstration and simulation.
Register more than a week prior to the class start date to take advantage of our early bird rate of $695.00
To register for this class, click the registration link above or call 215-643-8580 option 3.
This is a live, online class led by a field expert; and just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging.
While not a requirement, some students find it helpful to attend this class using two computer monitors. This will allow for one screen to always display the instructor's screen, and the other for you to use as you follow along with the instructor.
- Unit 1: Introducing Adobe Connect Enterprise Applications
- Unit 2: Adding Audio
- Unit 3: Publishing Adobe Presenter Presentations
- Unit 4: Customizing Presenter Presentations
- Unit 5: Adding Animations, Links, and Files
- Unit 6: Adding Flash Content
- Unit 7: Adding Quizzes
- Unit 8: Managing the Connect Enterprise Content Library
- Unit 9: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Course
- Unit 10: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Curriculum
- Unit 11: Creating and Managing Adobe Connect Events
- Unit 12: Introducing Captivate (Optional)
- Unit 13: Recording a Project (Optional)