In this instructor-led training, students will learn how to create Adobe Presenter presentations and will cover topics including recording and editing slide narration; publishing locally and to an Adobe Connect server; adding quizzes, animations, links, files, Flash content, and adding Adobe Captivate projects to a presentation; managing presentations; customizing presentations; creating and managing training courses, training curricula, and events. This course also includes optional content for recording a Adobe Captivate demonstration and simulation.
This class is offered live online from the convenience of your home or office.
Click here to register for the online class.
Contact us for additional dates: training@Brookwood.com
Register more than a week prior to the class start date to take advantage of our early bird rate of $695.00
To register for this class, click the registration link above or call 215-643-8580 option 3.
- Unit 1: Introducing Adobe Connect Enterprise Applications
- Unit 2: Adding Audio
- Unit 3: Publishing Adobe Presenter Presentations
- Unit 4: Customizing Presenter Presentations
- Unit 5: Adding Animations, Links, and Files
- Unit 6: Adding Flash Content
- Unit 7: Adding Quizzes
- Unit 8: Managing the Connect Enterprise Content Library
- Unit 9: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Course
- Unit 10: Creating an Adobe Connect Training Curriculum
- Unit 11: Creating and Managing Adobe Connect Events
- Unit 12: Introducing Captivate (Optional)
- Unit 13: Recording a Project (Optional)