Topic: Best Practices for the Virtual Trainer
To register for this class, click the registration link above or call 215-643-8580 option 3.
This is a live, online class led by a field expert; and just like an in-person class, it is fully interactive and engaging.
While not a requirement, some students find it helpful to attend this class using two computer monitors. This will allow for one screen to always display the instructor's screen, and the other for you to use as you follow along with the instructor.
Plan for Success
- Pre-Event Best Practices
Lobby – the minutes leading up to the meeting
In-Event Best Practices
- VoIP or Teleconference?
- Screen Sharing Best Practices
- Uploading Content – Maximizing the performance for your participants
- Polling to save details about your event
- Co-Host /Co-Presenters – vocal variety is best!
- Webcams: When and when not to use them.
- Making Content Available to Participants (File Share)
Post Event: How to End a Meeting