1. Brookwood’s instructional designer (ID) consulted with the client’s subject matter expert (SME) to review the existing course, identify the content gaps, and prepare design documents with objectives, flow, and activities.
2. With input and direction from the SME throughout the process, the Brookwood team developed and designed impactful training materials that were visually appealing, engaging, and thorough.
Deliverables for each course were as follows:
- Instructor guides, Participant guides, scenarios, activities, PowerPoint decks, job aids, and other materials.
- Consistent company branding across all training materials.
- Source files for the complete ILT program.