NDRN (National Disability Right Network) was about to conduct their 2020 Annual Conference, typically a 4-day in-person event. The pandemic had other ideas, so this time, they planned a 3-week virtual event instead of meeting their members in person.
"I want to thank you and the Brookwood team for your stellar support of our recent Virtual Annual
Conference. We are so grateful to have found you and been able to work with you for this monumental undertaking! With your team’s expertise and support, we were able to successfully conduct more than 80 sessions over three weeks, with only a couple weeks of prep time. We could not have done this without Brookwood’s assistance.
Your producers were professional, well prepared, and exactly the right support our staff and speakers needed given their wide variety of technological experience and comfort levels. It was very daunting to us to try to offer an Adobe Connect event of this magnitude and scope on such short notice.
Your team’s excellent work made it not only possible, but as low-stress as it could have been. We are very happy to have discovered a new partner in Brookwood!"
Professional Development and Training Specialist
National Disability Rights Network (NDRN)
6 webinars per day (two running concurrently), a total of 84 sessions with 100+ participants in each webinar, and tons of pre-event preparations - everything needed to be organized in just a couple of weeks.
Considering the magnitude and scope of the event, their main concern was maintaining a seamless connection and interaction throughout the sessions while eliminating technical barriers.
So, they wanted their Adobe Connect “Room” at par with their in-person Conference standards - an excellent virtual event experience for their speakers and of course, participants.
Brookwood customized both of the NDRN Adobe Connect “Seminar Rooms”
and provided end to end producer support to their staff and speakers. The out of the box pods integration in Adobe Connect helped us in delivering a seamless Conference experience from multimedia connection to technical support.
- We created two custom views per session - a Lobby for participants and a presentation room for the seminar accommodating 2-3 speakers, a moderator, interpreter, and all the participants.
- From creating interactive polls, closed caption links, file share and other expected features, Brookwood worked together with NDRN event planners, speakers and moderators to manage the entire technical set-up.
- Throughout the entire conference, our technical support experts excelled at troubleshooting audio visual issues.
- Our team also trained the speakers to use the Adobe Connect “Room”, share their webcam, and use interactive features, irrespective of the level of their technical experience with the platform.
- A questionnaire-based assistance was given to the participants, too, for using their Lobby and understanding the meeting room.
We helped the NDRN team to make the Conference a great success.
- 80+ virtual sessions were conducted over three weeks within a short preparation time.
- Brookwood team’s producer experience, best practices, and technical capability, managed to overcome the technical barriers and conduct smooth and flawless sessions.
Achieved successful implementation of all the expected pods in integration with Adobe Connect.