In this advanced Lectora training course you will learn how to take your course to the next level with new skills in using objects, variables, and action groups for innovative new functionality. This one-day course includes both user-defined and random-value variables to create the complex actions needed for building eLearning games and advanced questions. These skills will be taught through hands-on exercises along with real-world development tips and advice from our instructor.
Note: Before taking this course, you should be comfortable with basic use of actions, conditions, and variables as covered in our Lectora Fundamental/Intermediate training.
At this time, all of our training classes are being conducted online, via Adobe Connect.
Contact us for additional dates: training@Brookwood.com
To register for this class, click the registration link above or call 215-643-8580 option 3.
• What are they?
• Variable Types
• Creating a User-Defined Variable
• Modifying Variables
• Predefined Variables for AICC/SCORM Published Titles
• Applying Variables
• Conditional Actions
• Defining Actions
• Equal to vs. Contains - What’s the Difference?
• Action Groups
• Commonly Used Actions for Games
• Adding Closed Captioning
• Customizing the Audio Controller
• Adding Audio to pages using actions on the chapter level
• Submitting quiz and form results to a Google Drive
• Adding an external Survey with a Web Window
• embedding vimeo videos with an iframe
• Adding CenarioVR Content to Lectora
• Adding Badges that are awarded by progressing a course
• Sending xAPI Statement from CenarioVR
• Removing Unused Resources and Variables
• Lectora Preferences: Default Editors
• Create a Password Protected Admin Area
Note: The lessons outlined above comprise activities typically covered in a class of this skill level. The instructor may, at the instructor's discretion, alter the lesson plan to meet the needs of the class.